22nd October 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?

Hello,
Does MBA distance of Annamalai University recognized by MG University, Kottayam, Kerala? I have checked the university website, but in MG University recognition list does not specify MBA of Annamalai University whether Regular or distance approved as equivalent. Can anybody please verify and tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from Annamalai University through distance education?
  2. Is MBA Finance distance course in Madhuraj Kamraj University is affiliated by University of Kerala?
  3. What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation? -- [New]
  4. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is MSc computer science of Annamalai University recognized by any university in Kerala state?
  6. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
  7. How can I apply in Kerala government after doing MBA in Shipping and Logistics from Annamalai University
  8. When to get application forms for M.Sc Chemistry in Distance Learning of Annamalai or Manomanian Sundaranar University?
  9. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  11. How to do B.Tech course in correspondence? Which is the best college for correspondence?
  12. Which institute/university is better to study Distance MBA among Amity University, SMU, KSOU, Annamalai University, Symbiosis, TASMAC and NIIT Imperia?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Kerala PSC if completed MBA from Annamalai University?
  14. Can I apply for B.Ed course through correspondence near Vasai(Thane)? I'm 33 year old and have completed B.Com from Devi ahilya vishwa vidyalaya
  15. Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?
  16. Job opportunities for MBA correspondence student of Annamalai University?
  17. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  18. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
1st November 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?

Is the Diploma in Industrial Safety on distance mode out side the state of Tamilndau is recognised for 2015-2016. We understand the UGC has Derecognised for 2015-16. What is the future for the students already paid admission fee.
27th November 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?

Hi.
I found mg university,kottayam recognised MBA of annamalai university. but in the list doesnt specify which specialization.
Can anybody clarify it has recognised MBA General or all?
27th November 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Does distance BBA (general) of Annamalai university is recognized by any university in Kerala?
4th August 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get equliancy certificate from mg university for MBA Annaimalai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?