25th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Mannigandan

Procedure to get government jobs without passing any exam? I am doing MBA from Annamalai University

I'm doing MBA in Annamalai university,can u tell me the procedure to get the government jobs without any exams through the interview.

Related Questions:
31st August 2017, 09:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get government jobs without passing any exam? I am doing MBA from Annamalai University

No, you are not eligible to get the job only on the academic qualification. To get any government job you have to appear and qualify in respective entrance examination.

So, you have to prepare for examination as according to syllabus of respective examination for final selection in job.

The available options are :-

Banking.

Railway.

Civil Service.

SSC.
3rd September 2017, 12:34 AM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get government jobs without passing any exam? I am doing MBA from Annamalai University

There is no procedure to get any government job without passing any exam. Every job has the criteria of written exam to be cleared by the candidate.

So prepare well and give your best in written exam.

There are some exams which do not require any interview but written examination is the pre-requisite for all government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?