5th September 2012, 02:28 PM

Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?

sir my name is sandeep sharma iam citizen of nepal and i completed my 12 from kanpur so iwant to have mbbs from indian government medical college so please tell me procedure thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  2. List of Mbbs colleges along with their fee structure in Kanpur?
  3. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  5. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are private medical colleges good? After MBBS from private medical colleges can I get a government job? How good is Rama Medical College, Kanpur?
  7. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
  9. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  10. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  11. Eligibility for MD/MS after being resident from 12th class
  12. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  13. How may I join medical college for MBBS after completing 12th from Gorakhpur?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS in Rama Medical College in Kanpur?
  15. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Non Medical stream?
  16. What shall I do to join Hotel Management course after completion of 12th Class with non medical stream?
  17. Cutoff marks to join MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College and private medical?
  18. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy? -- [New]
29th January 2013, 08:49 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?

After completion of 12th you may get admission in MBBS for this you have to give entrance exams so that you may get govt. college.The various exams are
1]CPMT[combined pre medical test]
2]AIIMS
3]JIPMER
4]Manipal exam etc
By giving these exams and after clearing them you can get govt. college.for latest update you may check on net.
21st July 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?

suggest top coachings of kanpur and lucknow for mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?