17th November 2011, 04:53 PM
deepyansh

Will medical colleges of Gujarat take admission through NEET or will it take admission through own CET exam? Is there any exam center in Delhi for the same?

Is Gujarat has joined NEET or Gujarat has its own separate CET.
Is there a center in Delhi ? If yes,where is it ?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  2. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  5. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  7. Which are the medical colleges under NEET?
  8. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  9. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  10. List of best colleges in Maharashtra or Gujarat to do post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  11. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  12. What is the first step to become a Army Doctor after completion of 10+2?
  13. Can I get admission in government medical colleges having 164464 rank in NEET?
  14. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  15. What type of exam is to be give in maharashtra for admission through government quota?
  16. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  17. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  18. List of Medical colleges offering admission to a candidate who has secured 33000 All India Rank in NEET?
15th August 2012, 12:12 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will medical colleges of Gujarat take admission through NEET or will it take admission through own CET exam? Is there any exam center in Delhi for the same?

Hi dear

From next year onwards, NEET IS COMPULSORY all over India. It will be a common entrance test for candidates who want to do MBBS .
It is divided into two categories :-
NEET UG (For Undergraduate Programs)
NEET PG (For Post Graduate Programs)

Test centres will be available on official website.
For recent updates please keep visiting official site of Medical Council of India

http://www.mciindia.org

All the best !!!!!!

With Warm Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?