30th September 2012, 01:08 PM
sanya saarah

Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?

Iam 21 years old and pursuing my M.com,and i have completed my graduation B.com from Alld Univ. ,i just want to know whatt is the procedure of Ias exams and its criteria and eligibility,my subject is commerce ,so please suggest me the profitable ideas in regards to civil services exams,and i also want know that from where i could get the forms and books related to Ias Pcs exams in allahabad ,and what is the syllabus ,and suggest me the studies material for civil services exams,and how can i preapre effectively for civil services exams,in my city allahabad,UP... Thanks alot.....

Related Questions:
  1. Exam pattern of IAS exam? Procedure to get the application form? Eligibility Criteria of IAS exam?
  2. Can I join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after failing in 2nd year of mechanical engineering
  3. How can I get admission in Navy after completing 12th in science with 69%
  4. Books for IAS entrance exam? I have done BSc(NSG) degree
  5. Percentage required in graduation for preparation of IAS exam? -- [New]
  6. Is there any post in Indian Armed forces for which i am eligible after my M.E. In CSE?
  7. Am I eligible for IAS if haven't studied 12th?
  8. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  9. Which books should I refer for IAS exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Exam date of RTO exam?
  11. Information regarding IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing EEE?
  12. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  13. Eligibility criteria for NET Exam in Lectureship? Am I eligible for this Exam being an MCA holder? Can I apply for any subject other than Computer Applications like MBA?
  14. How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best books to be referred for IAS entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and reference books for Civil Services exams with optional subject Commerce and Public Administration
  18. Which books should I refer for MP SI exam?
30th September 2012, 04:27 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanya saarah View Post
Iam 21 years old and pursuing my M.com,and i have completed my graduation B.com from Alld Univ. ,i just want to know whatt is the procedure of Ias exams and its criteria and eligibility,my subject is commerce ,so please suggest me the profitable ideas in regards to civil services exams,and i also want know that from where i could get the forms and books related to Ias Pcs exams in allahabad ,and what is the syllabus ,and suggest me the studies material for civil services exams,and how can i preapre effectively for civil services exams,in my city allahabad,UP... Thanks alot.....

Hii!!!!!!!!

Sir ........

You want to serve the nation, by joining INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE , I appreciate it.In order to become a highly rank ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
There is a Ideal examination known as civil service examination ,this examination is conducted by union public service commission (UPSC) every year.
You can appear in this examination. As the minimum educational requirement for apply in this exam is a graduation degree in any stream but from a recognized college.

So, you are totally eligible for this examination.

This civil service examination has three stages to be clear in the way of a IPS(INDIAN POLICE SERVICE) aspirant--
1. CSAT (CIVIL SERVICE APTITUDE TEST )
2. MAINS
3. INTERVIEW (PERSONAL EVALUATION)

CSAT EXAM PATTERN-

OPTIONAL SUBJECT IN CSAT--

MAINS EXAM PATTERN-

No. of optional subjects in MAINS EXAM-

AGE LIMIT-

21-30 years for the general candidates,
21-33 years for the obc candidates,
21-35 years for the SC\ST candidates..

Notifications--

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
8th December 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?

iam a B.Com student and i want to pursue my I.A.S,,so i want to know al the details of successfully pursuin my I.A.S
21st January 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation B.com from davv univ.indore mustn't want to know whatt is the procedure of Iast exams and its criteria and eligibility
24th January 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am a b.tech student from bbdnitm lucknow can i submit form for ias or csat exam
20th March 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

is dere any institution which can give some fee concession???n how to prepare for ias??which books to refer??plz give me d mtr dat cn help me for crackin ias
9th May 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

heyy..This is Preeti Sharma... i am doing BBA From LPU DISTANCE EDUCATION 2ND YEAR...will i be eligible for IAS EXAM after clearing my BBA (AS it is from distance education)...Pls help me.....
8th June 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for appearing in IAS exam and procedure to apply for exam.
9th July 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am in degree (commerce) I wanted to do IAS. So please help me to take coaching from now itself r what
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?