14th October 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study surgical oncology in India from Bangladesh?

Greetings sir. My question is can I do masters in surgical oncology in India if I complete MBBS & MS from Bangladesh? Can you please provide me with the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be preferred for MCH Surgical oncology entrance exam?
  2. How to study higher education in surgical oncology after completing PG in Surgery
  3. Difference between DNB course in Surgical Oncology and MCH course in Surgical Oncology
  4. Books to be referred to get into MCH Surgical Oncology and MCH Gastro
  5. Career in Medical Oncology? Can i work in India as a Medical Oncologist?
  6. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  7. After Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery which course to do at Masters level to become an Oncologist?
  8. Books to be referred for MCH preparation for Oncosurgery
  9. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  10. Which books should I refer to get a seat in MCH Surgical Oncology after DNB general surgery
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship to do MBBS course in India from Bangladesh?
  13. Previous 3 year Question Papers of JIPMER Exam?
  14. How to get admission in M.Sc in India after doing B.Sc from BSMMU Bangladesh?
  15. Oncology courses in india? distance learning programmes in medical oncology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to study MBA in India for BBA graduate of Bangladesh?
  17. Will I be consider as a Foreigner if study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? Can I do MBBS in India through IELTS?
  18. How to study Masters in Surgical Pathology? Scopes available in India? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?