8th May 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Previous year Question Papers of DMRC for the position of Executive Trainee?

plz send me the question papers of last years for executive trainee post of dmrc

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers, Exam pattern and Syllabus for DMRC Exam for the position of Executive Trainee?
  2. Question paper pattern and previous years question papers for DMRC executive trainee?
  3. Syllabus and previous years question papers for the post of Executive Trainee in DMRC?
  4. Previous year Question Papers of NTPC for the position of Executive Trainee?
  5. What is the syllabus of executive trainee post for signal/telecom in DMRC? Previous years exam question papers? How to prepare for the same
  6. Previous 5 years question papers for executive trainee in finance?
  7. What type of questions can be asked in NTPC executive trainee exam? Last 5 years question papers of NTPC for executive trainee?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for DMRC for the position of Junior Engineer?
  9. Where can I download previous 10 year Question Papers of DMRC for the position of Electrical Engineer?
  10. HEC HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION, ET EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (TECHNICAL) previous year question paper -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous year Question Papers of GAIL Executive Trainee Exam for Electrical stream? Syllabus for the same?
  12. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of DMRC Exam for the position of Station Controller?
  14. Previous year question papers of NTPC HR Executive Trainee exam?
  15. Previous years question papers of coaching ship yard executive trainee for electronics -- [New]
  16. Previous years question papers for cochin shipyard executive trainee electronics exam
  17. How may I get sample and previous year question papers for the post of executive trainee(Technical) in HEC Ranchi? I've done B.Tech(mechanical engineering)
  18. Previous question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HEC ltd
2nd March 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of DMRC for the position of Executive Trainee?

plz send me the question papers of last years for executive trainee (Signal & Telecom) post of dmrc
14th October 2017, 11:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of DMRC for the position of Executive Trainee?

DMRC papers are uploaded here.

Here is the link to view DMRC papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DMRC Placement Paper (2).pdf(68.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC Placement Paper (3).pdf(79.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC Placement Paper (5).pdf(52.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf DMRC Placement Paper (4).pdf(1.94 MB, 0 views)

Last edited by ajjuravi; 27th August 2023 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Google Drive link replaced by EALP attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?