10th December 2010, 10:39 PM
hemant bhatia

Procedure to take admission in Air Force after graduating in commerce?

Process of taking admission in air force after completing graduation in commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force after graduating B.Com with 73%
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 2nd PUC in commerce?
  6. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  7. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  8. Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?
  9. Can I join Air Force after passing commerce?
  10. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  11. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  12. What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I appear in Indian Air Force exam being a Commerce student? -- [New]
  16. How to join Air Force after passing 12th commerce
  17. Can a Commerce student be eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force?
  18. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
11th December 2010, 01:43 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Air Force after graduating in commerce?

You can join in Air-Force,this is the openings for your eligibility.

Accounts Branch

Permanent/Short Service Commission

As an officer in the Accounts Branch, you are responsible for efficient management of funds as well as disbursement of pay and allowances to Air Force personnel. You will also act as internal auditor to ensure a zero-defect audit from outside agencies.

You must fulfill the following criteria to be a part of the Accounts Branch:

20 to 23 years* for Graduates , 20 to 25 years* for Post Graduates and 20 to 27 years for CA / ICWA..

Marital Status

Candidates below the age of 25 years must be Unmarried.

Nationality

Indian

This is applicable to both men and women.

Educational Qualifications

Graduate Degree in commerce ( B Com) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together

OR

Post Graduate Degree in commerce ( M Com) / CA / ICWA with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together

Logistics

As an officer in the logistics department, you will undertake material management of all Air Force resources. From clothing to aircraft equipment, you will ensure efficient supervision of inventories, and availability of necessary items to all operators and users.

To join our material management team, you must fulfil the following criteria:

20 to 23 years* for Graduates, 20 to 25 years* for Post Graduates / LLB ( Five year integrated course) and 20 to 26 Years for Law Graduates (3 Years Course after Graduation).

Marital Status

Nationality

Indian

Graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together

OR

a Post Graduation Degree / equivalant diploma in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all papers put together .

All the best.
11th December 2010, 02:35 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Air Force after graduating in commerce?

Hi,

You can join in as Pilot as:
# Educational Qualifications: Graduate ( Three Year Course ) in any discipline from a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level)
You need to have Physics and Mathematics at 12th class.

You can join as an officer in any of the following Ground Duty Branches:

* Administration Branch
* Accounts Branch
* Logistics Branch
11th December 2010, 06:03 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemant bhatia View Post
Process of taking admission in air force after completing graduation in commerce?
Dear Friend
You can enter Air force on the basis of your commerce graduation but
you are supposed to fulfill other criteria too.

FLYING BRANCH:
1. CDSE
Graduation in any stream with phy and maths in 12th. No percentage criteria in CDSE
2. National Cadet Corps Special Entry
'C' Certificate holder of the National Cadet Corps
Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
3. Flying (Pilot) SSC for Men and women both.
Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

Advertisement comes in march and September every year in Employment News.

For more information you can visit
http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/eng_fly_branch.html

Thank You
11th December 2010, 06:40 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

As a graduate, you can fly into a challenging and rewarding career in the Air Force by applying for the suitable branch.
1. Flying Branch
2. Technical Branch
3. Ground Duty Branches

But for joining in flying & technical branch you must have maths & physics at 10+2 level or you must be a science graduate.

You can however join the following ground duty branch:
administration branch
accounts branch
logistic branch

Entry to these branches is through short service commission.

For more details visit : http://realityviews.blogspot.com/201...air-force.html
3rd January 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am now in syjc (science). so how can i take admission in air force
3rd January 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i am now in fyjc (science) . hoe i can admission in air force
4th January 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

procedure to take admission after graduating in bca?
22nd January 2011, 07:31 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Procedure to take admission in Air Force after graduating in commerce
You can join in as Pilot as:
# Educational Qualifications: Graduate ( Three Year Course ) in any discipline from a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level)
You need to have Physics and Mathematics at 12th class.
You can join as an officer in any of the following Ground Duty Branches:
Administration Branch
* Accounts Branch
* Logistics Branch

good luck
24th January 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/madam
Am an HEBA (History,Economics,Buisiness,Accountancy)student in Commerce field. My field doesn't conatain Mathematics and Science. I am much more intrested to join a course of Aerospace Laboratories. pls send me your rewards..

Anusha sri lakshmi
Bangalore, India-560038
21st May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

im a commerce student and i have just completed graduation but sir i dont have physics in our sylebus..and my percentage is 50, so have there any scope for join indian air force?
21st May 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I 'am Nidhi,from Delhi. I'm commerce student with mathematics.I'm much more intrested to join indian air force.Please send me some advice at my e-mail Id.
[email protected]
8th August 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am Rinkesh patel,from baroda[gujarat].i am commerce graduates in M S UNI.i want to join indian air force.please send me admmission process,qualification & other important aspect.
please answer my question in my e- mail id,
[email protected]
10th August 2011, 08:26 PM
DN358
Banned

As an officer in the Accounts Branch, you are responsible for efficient management of funds as well as disbursement of pay and allowances to Air Force personnel. You will also act as internal auditor to ensure a zero-defect audit from outside agencies.

20 to 23 years* for Graduates , 20 to 25 years* for Post Graduates and 20 to 27 years for CA / ICWA..

Marital Status

Nationality

Indian

Graduate Degree in commerce ( B Com) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together

OR

Post Graduate Degree in commerce ( M Com) / CA / ICWA with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together

Logistics

As an officer in the logistics department, you will undertake material management of all Air Force resources. From clothing to aircraft equipment, you will ensure efficient supervision of inventories, and availability of necessary items to all operators and users.

20 to 23 years* for Graduates, 20 to 25 years* for Post Graduates / LLB ( Five year integrated course) and 20 to 26 Years for Law Graduates (3 Years Course after Graduation).

Marital Status

Nationality

Indian

Graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together

OR

a Post Graduation Degree / equivalant diploma in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all papers put together .
10th August 2011, 08:32 PM
DN358
Banned

Marital Status

Nationality

Indian

OR

Logistics

Marital Status

Nationality

Indian

OR

15th October 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pursuing from science(PCMB) . i want to become a pilot ,,so please give me a direction,.........
26th January 2012, 03:41 PM
drurv

FLYING BRANCH:
1. CDSE
Graduation in any stream with phy and maths in 12th. No percentage criteria in CDSE
2. National Cadet Corps Special Entry
'C' Certificate holder of the National Cadet Corps
3. Flying (Pilot) SSC for Men and women both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?