9th March 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission for MCA distance course in JNU?

hi i am persuing bca 6th sem from mdu.i want to do my mca from jnu from distance education .please tell me the procedure to take addmission in mca distance education

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers?
  2. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  3. JNU MCA Entrance Eligibility for BScIT graduates through Distance Mode?
  4. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?
  5. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in JNU after completing BSc(IT)
  7. Procedure to take admission in MCA after completing diploma in software engineering?
  8. Eligibility for MCA from JNU after B.Sc (IT) distance learning with 72% marks without Maths as a subject? Other colleges with eligibility for MCA?
  9. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  10. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  13. Eligibility criteria for JNU MCA entrance examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  15. Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA admission after B.Com.?
  16. How to take admission in JNU for MCA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  18. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
31st May 2011, 11:37 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for MCA distance course in JNU?

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years from a reputed Institute with at least 55 % aggregate marks in Graduation as well as adequate competency in Mathematics at Graduation or at +2 levels.

Availability of Application forms:

Application forms for JNU’s MCA course will be available at the university and also through post by sending a demand draft along with the request for form and a self addressed envelope.

Important Dates (Tentative):

Availability of Application Forms: third week of March 2011(By Post: first week of March, 2011)

Last date of receiving completed form: mid of the month of March, 2011

Date of examination: third week of May, 2011

Interview: first week of July 2011
31st May 2011, 11:53 PM
mishra245

The exam is conducted for the admission in the university.
the form is published on the site and news paper also in the mid of the march.
the all admission is taken on the basis of the Interview.
all the study material is provided by the university at your home.
1st June 2011, 12:20 AM
Ankur agrawal

Hii, there is direct admission to apply application form for the university their is an Entrance exam and apply for theat exam if you clear easily get a admisssion .

Ankur
29th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i m a bsc it student,i want to do correspondent course in mca in jnu,is it necessery to have 55% in my 10-12 to give the entrance test
21st January 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of bca 3 year and i passed 12 class with arts ,can i take addmission in jnu for mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?