15th April 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir,
I want to study M.A. in Education from
JNU. I am studying B.A. in Education in Delhi University.
Please let me know this course is available in JNU?
What is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?
  2. Whether JNU offers Psychology in Undergraduate program?
  3. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  4. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  5. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  6. Which language courses are offered at JNU? Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?
  7. Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  9. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  10. Admission procedure of MA(H) in Sanskrit at JNU?
  11. Procedure to get admission in JNU for M.A English course? What is the syllabus?
  12. Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?
  13. How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university
  14. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  15. Fee details and Admission procedure for M.A entrance of JNU?
  16. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  17. Syllabus of JNU for Language Course? Procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
21st April 2015, 10:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?

No, M.A in Education course is not offered by JNU. MA courses are offered but M.A in Education course is not offered.

M.A courses offered specialization in JNU:

-M.A in Politics
-M.A in Economics
-M.A in Arabic
-M.A in Chinese
-M.A in French
-M.A in German
-M.A in Hindi
-M.A in Japanese
-M.A in Koren
-M.A in Urdu
-M.A in English
-M.A in Linguistics
-M.A in Arts & Aesthetics
-M.A in Sanskrit
-M.A in Economics
-M.A in History
-M.A in Sociology
-M.A in Political Science
-M.A in Philosophy
-M.A in Geography
16th May 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study M.A. in education from JNU. Please let me know this course is available in JNU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?