24th October 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?

I want to know about m.com in jnu . . . .is jnu provide m.com if yes den want to know the procedure for admission. . .thank u plz kindly inform me. . . . .

Related Questions:
  1. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure?
  2. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  3. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  4. Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  6. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  7. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  8. Admission procedure of MA(H) in Sanskrit at JNU?
  9. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in JNU for M.A English course? What is the syllabus?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?
  12. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  13. How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university
  14. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  16. Fee details and Admission procedure for M.A entrance of JNU?
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  18. Syllabus of JNU for Language Course? Procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course?
26th October 2014, 02:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JNU provides M.Com? Procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about m.com in jnu . . . .is jnu provide m.com if yes den want to know the procedure for admission. . .thank u plz kindly inform me. . . . .
I am Sorry to say JNU Unversity does not offer M.Com course. So, you can not do M.Com course from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. However, there are so many univeristies and insitutins which offers M.Com course. You can also check the official website of JNU university.

For Reference:http://www.jnu.ac.in/

M.Com (i.e) Master of Commerce is a two years master degree course which is split into four semester. This M.Com course is manily focus on Taxation and Accounts specizalition.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The applicant must have passed the graduation course in any faculty from a recognized university.
  • The applicant must have secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate at graduation course (45% in case of reserved category).
  • Admission will be done on the basis of merit index prepared based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
30th August 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Sir graduations complete after agreeate50%Marksto(jnu)admession.
18th June 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had completed my graduation from Mumbai university in 2017-2018 . I need to know the actual procedure of MCom in JNU. Recommend the cut off and merit list for your admission criteria...
29th March 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom from Kolkata. I want to know about the admission procedure of Jnu Delhi please let me know the details
29th August 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.com correspondence from JNU .Is it possible,if possible please inform the last date to fill application form.
25th June 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in jnu ..mca distance ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?