1st July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in private college of Rohtak University of Medical Science?

what is the whole process of taking admission in private college of rohtak university if medical science

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Rohtak University of Medical Science?
  2. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  3. How may I migrate after B.Tech 1st semester from Kurukshetra university to MDU, Rohtak or any private university?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  6. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  7. Admission procedure for Western Orissa Private Medical College for native students?
  8. List of universities offering distance B.Sc(Radiology) course in Haryana?
  9. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  10. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  11. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  12. Can I study MBBS with 64 marks in EAMCET and 544 marks in IPE being a BC-B candidate? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in B.J. Medical College for other university's candidate?
  14. Which are the top 10 Homeopathic Colleges for PG in India?
  15. How to get the prospectus of B.Ed entrance test? Recognized colleges of MD university Rohtak?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  17. Which university is sponsoring PG after B.A.M.S? Is Baba Mast nath Medical College Rohtak sponsoring PG?
  18. MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes offering the course?
15th November 2011, 01:35 PM
Beready

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in private college of Rohtak University of Medical Science?

hello friend,

either you have to get good rank in PMT test ,
or you can enter their through management quota.
this will be the two option through which you can take admission.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?