6th July 2011, 10:13 PM
shelly garg1

Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?

i am doing b.tech in ece from niec college of i.p. university..i want to be a lecturar prefferably in govt college or any private college under i.p university...what is the procedure??pls help me to know dis....rep at my i.d. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  3. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  4. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  9. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  10. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  11. Procedure to become a Commerce lecturer in government college?
  12. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  13. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  14. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  16. List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
19th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?

i wanna to know what are the basic qualification are req to apply for a lecturer, and i have done gaduation form school of open unversity (D.U), so is i am eligible to apply for lecturer.
28th November 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?

sir, in my gradution i got 55%, in postgradution 52% and i did P.h.D Also.can i eligible for lecturer in colleges. pls reply me in my mail ID [email protected]
1st May 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have completed Polytechnic Diploma (ECE), Btech(ETC) & MBA(Markeing, HR) pls tell me sir that am i able for lecturer job ([email protected])
26th February 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a MBA in Human Resources from Guru Jambheshwar University. Really looking for the information needed to be a lecturer in govt. or private institute/colleage. Can anyone help me in this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?