5th July 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

In which profession can I earn more money between CA and MBA?

In which proffession can i earn more money, C.A or MBA ? After completing graduation, I am confused about choosing course between C.A and MBA. Please help me by answering the question properly. I will be highly oblighed to you.

25th July 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which profession can I earn more money between CA and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which proffession can i earn more money, C.A or MBA ? After completing graduation, I am confused about choosing course between C.A and MBA. Please help me by answering the question properly. I will be highly oblighed to you.
There are CA's who earn 10,00,000 per year and on the otherside there are CA'S who also earn only 10,000 per year.And same is the situation with an M.B.A.Both cannot be compared with each other. You need to find out your subject of interest and then decide what you should take up.Whether you have interest in accountings or projects.But just remember one thing , whatever you do just do best in that.To make more money, it is not necessary to just grab the degrees like M.B.A. or C.A.. Its your misconception that M.B.A. earns more than a C.A. or vice versa. Instead money making depends on your hardwork , passion and wit.Today we have many examples who dont have any degrees but still they are millionares. So just believe in yourself and put up yourself in field which you like and in which you have interest and passion.
4th July 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

My friends who scored less than me are studying ca and i am studying mba.is it very easy to become ca.can they will earn more then me in future?
4th July 2013, 06:16 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There is scope of earning good money in both the courses. Chartered Accountants can also make huge money and same is the case for MBA graduates. But still I will give weightage to Master of Business Administration.

If completed from good college, it can make your life. MBA graduates are hired by MNCs and several foreign companies hires Indian MBA graduates. While there is a scope of getting low salary job.

But the chances are low and mainly depends on how you fared in the MBA and from which college you completed it. The Master of Business Administration is offered in some many fields. You should choose the stream which you find interesting and that has good scope going forward.

MBA Streams

Economics

Health

Tourism

Retail Management

Information Technology

Finance

Banking

Marketing

Media

Human Resources

The key is to get admission in good college. Which is why I will recommend you to apply for Common Admission Test. The test is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management.

As you may know that IIMs are the best management colleges in the country. Apart from them, IITs, NITs and IISc also offer admission for their management courses through the Common Admission Test. There are other colleges as well.

CAT Eligibility

1. You should hold a graduation degree.

2. At least 50 percent marks should be scored.

3. SC/ST need 45 percent marks.
25th July 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

how much can a CA earn by private practice?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?