10th November 2010, 09:54 PM
arunkumarei

Project Selection for M.Tech Nanoscience and Companies Recruiting Nanoscience Students?

Sir,
I studied B.Tech electronics and instrumentation, now i joined M.Tech Nanoscience and technology. Please guide me in project selection. I also want to know what are the companies recruiting m. tech in this field in india.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Nanoscience after BSc Physics?
  2. List of books for GATE life Sciences
  3. Institutes in Kerala for studying Nanotechnology through correspondence?
  4. Colleges which offer the course in nanotechnology all over India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope of Ph.D in abroad for M.Phil in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology candidate?
  6. Qualification required to do BS(Nanoscience and Technology) in Sydney University?
  7. Is there any possibility to do masters degree in Nanoscience after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  8. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  9. Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?
  10. Is there any scope in Nanoscience Technology after 5 years? How much is the salary? Institutions offering the course?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in nanoscience or nanotechnology after B.Tech in Electrical and electronics? -- [New]
  12. Which are the institutes and industries in India providing summer internship for MSc Nanoscience and Nanotechnology student?
  13. Admission to mtech nanoscience in DU on the basis of JAM?
  14. Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?
  15. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  16. What is the scope in Nano Science and Technology course after 5 years? How much salary can I expect? Will I get any job opportunity if I complete MSc Nanoscience and Technology?
  17. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  18. Can I join Nanotechnology after scoring 60% in 12th PCB group?
17th November 2010, 05:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Project Selection for M.Tech Nanoscience and Companies Recruiting Nanoscience Students?

There are many companies in this field like in Bangalore there are companies like Qtech Nanosystems, Velbionanotech. In Kolkata there are companies like United Nanotechnologies. You should approach your seniors in this field. Also another way would be to approach your placement officer.
28th February 2011, 03:01 PM
goldin

Default Re: Project Selection for M.Tech Nanoscience and Companies Recruiting Nanoscience Students?

you can work in these fields includes :

Health Industry
Agriculture
Environment Industry
Food and Beverages
Space Research
Product development and advising
Academic and Teaching
R & D in government, universities and private research institutes
Genetics
Bio-Technology
Communication & Media
Forensic science & many other new industries emerging as a result of advances in nanotechnology
18th March 2011, 12:44 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

There are many companies in this field like in Bangalore there are companies like Qtech Nanosystems, Velbionanotech. In Kolkata there are companies like United Nanotechnologies. You should approach your seniors in this field. Also another way would be to approach your placement officer.
27th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I completed m.tech in material science and engineering with project in nano science. Are there any project available for me?
12th July 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Are the above companies providing projects for nanoscience students?
19th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am in pursuing in m.sc. nano science and nano technology.what are the job opportunity after the completion,which country is best for the research and how to apply?
28th March 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

suggest any reputed institution for under going project work in M tech Nanotechnology.
16th May 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

where can i do my project based on nanotechnology?
16th May 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please list out the research intituites where the M.Tech Nanoscience and Technology project has been carried on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?