15th April 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Which publication books should I refer for science stream?

which publication's books are to be referred in science stream

11th July 2012, 04:44 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: Which publication books should I refer for science stream?

CBSE books are the standard books which are used in CBSE affiliated schools all across India. CBSE basically prescribes ¡°National Council of Educational Research andTechnology¡± (NCERT) books in its schools. NCERT, ¡°National Council of educational research and Technology¡± is a reputed organization established by Govt. of India, with headquarters at New Delhi. Its main objective is to provide assistance to Central and State Govt. on academic matters regarding school education should prefer n.c.e.r.t.
21st May 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which publication books should I refer for science stream?

I am now in 12th sci Gujarat board.How to get good marks in NEET to get admission in government medical college for MBBS??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?