24th September 2013, 02:50 AM
rehan.978

Pune SET exam pattern in chemistry?

plz,give me an idia about pune set exam patern in chemistry

24th September 2013, 09:20 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Pune SET exam pattern in chemistry?

Candidates who wish to write Pune State Eligibility Test for Lectureship are required to have a post graduation degree in any discipline from a institute recognized by UGC. Candidates are required to obtain a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. Candidates belonging to reserved categories, Physically Handicapped, Visually Handicapped are required to secure at least 50 % marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. Apart from this, candidates who have completed PhD can also apply for the exam. Such candidates are required to secure a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in post graduation. There is no upper age limit for the eligibility test.

Subjects and Exam pattern

Candidates can appear for the exam only in the subject in which they have done their Post Graduation. Apart from this, there will be a general paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude. The subjects offered in the exam are listed below.

Sociology
Sanskrit
Psychology
Political Science
Marathi
Philosophy
Home Science
History
Hindi
English
Economics
Defence and Strategic Studies
Social Work
Public Administration
Physics
Mathematical Sciences
Life Sciences
Library & Information Science
Journalism and Mass Communication
Environmental Sciences
Chemical Sciences
Physical Education
Management
Law
Geography
Electronic Science
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences
Computer Science and Applications
Commerce
Questions will be in objective type. There will be three papers in the examination. First paper is common for all candidates. There will be 60 questions in paper one and candidates are required to answer 50 questions. Paper 2 will have questions from the subject opted by the candidate. It contains 50 objective questions and candidates have to answer all the questions. Paper 1 and Paper 2 contains questions for a total mark of 200. Paper 3 carries 75 questions for a total mark of 150. Time duration for the entire test is 5 hours. There will be no negative marking.

Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 40 % marks in Paper 1 and Paper 2 and 75 % marks in Paper 3 to qualify the examination. Candidates belonging to reserved category can avail relaxations in marks.
25th September 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam I'm graduate in B.E. mechanical i want new pattern in 2014 ias exam details in pre & mains.what can i prepare this exam,if yes then how.
26th September 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

how can i get answer of above related questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?