27th March 2011, 10:14 PM
ayati

What type of questions are asked in SET test of Symbiosis Institute Pune?

i have given my 12 th board exams this year and know i want to give SET test of Symbiosis institute Pune. i have applied for a bachelor degree in mass media (BMM) and my test category is general. what sort of questions are asked in the entrance exam of this institute. please provide me detailed knowledge about this.

28th March 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in SET test of Symbiosis Institute Pune?

PATTERN OF SET
28th March 2011, 07:44 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in SET test of Symbiosis Institute Pune?

SET Structure

a. Duration: SET duration is 150 minutes.
b. SET is an objective test.
c. Papers: SET is conducted in two sessions for FIVE question papers.
A candidate may apply to take one paper from each session.
d. Institutes: The constituent institutes use scores of the following for admission.
Attached Files
File Type: doc SET Structure.doc(66.0 KB, 292 views)
29th March 2011, 11:41 AM
ayati

Smile Re: What type of questions are asked in SET test of Symbiosis Institute Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket007 View Post
SET Structure

d. Institutes: The constituent institutes use scores of the following for admission.
Thank you for this information.

What is quantitative, analytical and logical reasoning questions asked in general category of SET test ?
29th March 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for entrance exam in bachelor for Mass communication. Can someone provide me a sample paper for SET test for general category of Symbiosis or entrance test of Manipal university ?
29th March 2011, 01:16 PM
ayati

can someone provide me a sample paper for entrance test of SET for general category or sample paper for entrance test in Mass communications ?

please reply soon... my exams are very near.
29th March 2011, 01:17 PM
ayati

can someone provide me a sample paper for entrance test of SET for general category or sample paper for entrance test in Mass communications ?

please reply soon... my exams are very near.
10th April 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

generaly wat type of ques r dere for mass comm entrance xam of SET
???
15th April 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

kindly provide me sample of set for entrance test in mass communication
22nd April 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

plzzz sum1 provide me with set sample papers...............
4th May 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me where to get the sample papers for set .... i am going to write a set exam for law...i need it urgently
22nd August 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

how many paper in set
16th October 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my third year of graduation ,bcom(hons.) and wish to join SIMC for postgraduation. which course would be more appropriate for me ? and how much minimum percentage is required to appear for the entrance exam?
2nd November 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are generally asked in the entrance exams in symbiosis pune for law schooling?//???
14th March 2012, 11:26 AM
jobsick

SET Structure

9th April 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please tell me the syllabus of set for sit....?
15th April 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS ENTERNACE EXAM IN SYMBOSIS FOR BMM COURSE, PLEASE INFORM THE DATE
1st June 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my class 12 when shall I apply for bmm next year?
And is SET important for studying bmm at symbiosis?
26th July 2020, 08:52 PM
deepikapandey9999

Free SET prep website that has a lot to offer and is just great to spot your exact points of weakness. It is really helpful!

2- The College Board, what everyone recommends.. it has a free copy of a practice test that would help you know what exactly you should improve

3- Download audios that focus on SET words and vocabulary, listen to them many times

4- Read magazine and news articles and probably try scientific articles and more advanced texts to get used to what you might read on the SET

5- Practice math questions concerning the topics you might face on the SET. Ask for help understanding topics and fast-solving from your Math teacher in school.

6- Learn how to read fast. Again, this needs practice.

7- Try to go online and search in website that has famous quotes and practice writing a topic based on whether u agree or disagree with the quote/saying. Most SET topics just bring quotes and ask you if you agree or disagree with that idea.

8- practice spotting grammar mistakes and do grammar exercises on grammar websites.. google them..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?