26th December 2010, 01:47 AM

Pursuing BBA(Foreign Trade) from Indore and want to do B.Ed after that : Date of B.Ed entrance exam?

At this time i am pursuing b.b.a.(foreign trade) from indore & i want to admission in B.ed

when will be the B.Ed entrance exam?

26th December 2010, 08:35 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pursuing BBA(Foreign Trade) from Indore and want to do B.Ed after that : Date of B.Ed entrance exam?

Dear friend,
After graduate you will be eligible for sit in the entrance exem,for this exem you can contact with your nearest B.ed college...
26th December 2010, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pursuing BBA(Foreign Trade) from Indore and want to do B.Ed after that : Date of B.Ed entrance exam?

what is ssc
8th March 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

can i fight ptet exam for b.ed after bba
19th April 2011, 07:50 AM
Taurus007

hii

Pursuing BBA(Foreign Trade) from Indore and want to do B.Ed after that : Date of B.Ed entrance exam
After graduate you will be eligible for sit in the entrance exem,for this exem you can contact with your nearest B.ed college

good luck
23rd June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between bba management and bba foreign trade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?