10th September 2016, 04:26 AM
C P Dadsena

Qualification, age limit and process for doing PhD having passed UGC NET in 2004?

I am a Railway employee. I have passed my PG in Public administration in 2004 with 60% and passed UGC NET in same year. I am 37 years old. I want to know that what is the qualification, age limit and process for doing Phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET? -- [New]
  2. What is the age limit required to pursue Ph.D through UGC NET?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  4. Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com?
  5. Qualifying marks, age limit, time and qualification required for UGC NET for general category?
  6. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  7. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Executive MBA student? Age limit to apply?
  9. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the minimum percentage in Hindi for Ph.D?
  11. How to apply for NET examination after M.Com?
  12. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  13. Is there any age limit to join as a lecturer in government colleges to candidates who have qualified in UGC NET Lecturership?
  14. What is the age limit for UGC NET entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  16. Ph.D in MIS after MCM?
  17. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  18. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
10th September 2016, 06:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification, age limit and process for doing PhD having passed UGC NET in 2004?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C P Dadsena View Post
I am a Railway employee. I have passed my PG in Public administration in 2004 with 60% and passed UGC NET in same year. I am 37 years old. I want to know that what is the qualification, age limit and process for doing Phd?
You have qualified in UGC NET exam in 2014 and your age now 37 years, So you are eligible for Ph.D course. But your UGC NET score card is not applicable for Ph.D course. Because of JRF post, the maximum age criteria for the UGC NET exam is 28 years. If your master's degree marks is above 55% from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?