23rd October 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Qualification of Jammu B.Ed? What is the date for admission?

what is the qualification of jammu b.ed and date of admission in opening date and closing date.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification of Jammu B.Ed? What is the date for admission?
  2. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  3. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  4. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  5. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  6. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  7. What is the date of notification of B.Ed Jammu University -- [New]
  8. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  9. What is the starting date of B.Ed exam of Jammu university in this year?
  10. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  11. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  12. Admission in B.Ed and Jammu after scoring 47%?
  13. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  14. B.Ed from Jammu University: How to apply? Fee? Last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Jammu University B.Ed counseling date?
  16. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  17. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  18. How may I get admission in B.Ed course offered by Jammu university after scoring 47% marks in MA?
28th September 2015, 10:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification of Jammu B.Ed? What is the date for admission?

The required Qualification of Jammu B.Ed as given below:::::>>>>

==> Candidates should have Bachelors degree 10+2+3 with 45% from the University of Kashmir or any other recognized University as hold equivalent to the Kashmir
University.

The important dates for B.ed course in JAMMU as given below::::::>>>>>>

~> Sale of application form: In the month of June

~> Submission of application forms: Last week of June 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?