22nd June 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Qualification needed to enroll as an associate member of AMIE?

I would like to know what is the qualification needed to enrol as an associate member of AMIE?

3rd August 2011, 10:34 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Qualification needed to enroll as an associate member of AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know what is the qualification needed to enrol as an associate member of AMIE?
AMIE : Associate Member of Institute of Engineers.

This is a course or better called as program by the Indian Organization called Institute of Engineers.

This is a two level program which is known as equivalent that like degree with engineering. but the eligibility criteria is different from the traditional Engineering degree.

The minimum qualification for this is 3 year diploma course or +2 science in Intermediate. with at least 45% marks in whatever background may be u are.

This course is suitable for both Students and Working Professionals. so you can be eligible for this course .

AMIE Is a Degree course offered by Institute of Engineers

To take the AMIE course first the candidate has to be get registered as a member of Institute of engineers.

The exams are conducted in the months of June and December.

For example if you are preparing to write exams in December then you have to get registered before August of the same year.

This is all about your query.

Regards

~AdityA~
3rd August 2011, 11:06 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Qualification needed to enroll as an associate member of AMIE?

AMIE(Associate Member of Institute of Engineers) is a course or better called as program by the Indian Organization called Institute of Engineers.
AMIE Is a Degree course offered by Institute of Engineers and to take the AMIE course first the candidate has to be get registered as a member of Institute of engineers.

The exams are conducted in the months of June and December.

If you want to write exams in December then you have to get registered before August of the same year.

This is a two level program which is known as equivalent that like degree with engineering.
But the Eligibility Criteria is different from the traditional Engineering degree.

**The minimum qualification for this is 3 year diploma course or +2 science in Intermediate. with at least 45% marks in whatever background may be u are.

**This course is suitable for both Students and Working Professionals. so you can be eligible for this course .

Best of luck!
4th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification needed to enroll as an associate member of AMIE?

sir my pradeep my qualification is draughtman civil i have 10years experiance can i study amie course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?