13th March 2012, 12:08 PM
jayawantjadhav@rediffmai

How to apply for the position of Associate Member of India Engineers after completion of B.Tech with Electrical stream?

How to apply for associate member of india engineers after completing B.Tech. Electric.

8th April 2019, 08:43 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for the position of Associate Member of India Engineers after completion of B.Tech with Electrical stream?

Hi,

You have to pass in section B, Lab and project work of your desired stream conducted by IEI, section A is exempt for engineers with BE, Btech to become AMIE (Associate member of India Engineer).
Take photocopy of B.E degree & voter id to local centre of IEI, pay fee & you will get associate membership certificate & ID card of IEI.

Thank you
2nd July 2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the position of Associate Member of India Engineers after completion of B.Tech with Electrical stream?

Hi, I have B.Tech in Electronics and communication from CUSAT Kerala and M.Tech in Embedded systems , Tamilnadu and I have 5.5 years of teaching experience in an Engineering college under KTU and currently pursuing PhD. In this scenario, how can I apply for AMIE?
Please let me know whether AMIE and Professional engineer(PE) are of same value, which one would I apply first?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?