5th October 2018, 12:36 PM
Danishes Naz

Qualification required to become an Assistant Labour Commissioner in Madhya Pradesh?

Hello everyone, I want to become an Assistant Labour Commissioner. I live in Madhya Pradesh and want to become an ALC here. So, I would like to know that what qualification is required to achieve this aim?

11th March 2023, 03:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to become an Assistant Labour Commissioner in Madhya Pradesh?

The candidate must be citizen of India or subject of Nepal or Bhutan .

The upper age limit of the candidate must be 35 years. Certain age relaxation is provided to reserved categories.

The candidate must have a degree from recognised university and diploma in social work or Labour welfare or Industrial relations or personnel management or
labour law from a recognised university .

If desirable qualification is concerned , then the candidate should possess a degree in law from recognised institution.

Those who want to get appointed should submit all original documents as and when asked by Commission.

There are no restrictions on number of attempts to appear in recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?