23rd April 2012, 06:10 PM
sasivathani

What is the qualification required for Assistant Commissioner post? I am a female

what is the qualification of asst.commissioner.and am a female ,so please guide me

9th March 2013, 04:32 PM
OSRATHORE

Thumbs up Re: What is the qualification required for Assistant Commissioner post? I am a female

Hello dear,

Assistant Commissioner of Police is only a post and a rank,in the police services of our country.You can get their only through the civil services of various state level or the national level civil services conducted by the UPSC.

The UPSC conduct the civil service exam,in order to select the candidate for different civil services one of the civil services among all is IPS(Indian Police Service) for which you will have to apply as to become a assistant police commissioner.

1.The IPS exam is the only way and there are various state level exams also.
2.The qualification required to apply in the IPS exam is the graduation from any stream from a recognized university.
3.Even the qualification required for the civil services at the state level is graduation only.

Hence you complete your graduation in order to apply for the IPS.

Thanks and keep trying for IPS. I am sure you can do it.
29th October 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for Assistant Commissioner post? I am a female

idone b.sc nursing. i want join ips post. so please sir, help me. how can join ips and exam date.
14th February 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for Assistant Commissioner post? I am a female

nw i am studying mba n after completing my graduation i want to become a ips,plz tel me how can i join ips
4th May 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am diploma student how i join ips. Please reply me. Thanks.
15th April 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm degree student my aim is assistant commissioner so what qualification would have to join
23rd August 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i'm graduated in Economics and now i'm doing masters in Economics..But i wants to become assistant commissioner..How would i do??
19th October 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Which Bs PROGRAMME is necessary for assistant commissioner and which test?
22nd November 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am working as Junior Clerk BS-11 in Agriculture Extension Department on regular basis w.e.from 14.10.2017. sir i'm graduated in Commerce and now i'm doing masters in Commerce.But i wants to become assistant commissioner..How would i do?
Please Guide me also
5th May 2020, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i,am graduated how can i apply to become a Assistant Commissioner post
30th September 2020, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Am done my graduation in computer how should I apply now
3rd July 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I done my graduation in b com stream so how should I apply for assistant commissioner post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?