16th February 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for assistant labour commissioner exam?

I have completed master of labour welfare and post graduation diploma in human resource. I want to prepare for assistant labour commissioner. How should I proceed?

18th February 2017, 10:09 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for assistant labour commissioner exam?

I am glad to know that you want to prepare for Assistant labour commissioner exam. It is one of the good and big post with lots of responsibility. You need to practice Quantitative aptitude, English, Reasoning, Current affairs, General aptitude and General knowledge. There are coaching centers who provide coaching for the same so chose wisely and smartly for your exam there notes are enough for the preparation and if you want to prepare without any coaching center then you have to study 6-8 hours in which you have to cover all the subjects. You have to follow Good books for Aptitude, Reasoning and English and have to go through daily newspaper for Current affairs and General knowledge.
The exam is conducted by UPSC so have to check the website of UPSC for any upcoming examination for Assistant Labour Commissioner.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for assistant labour commissioner exam?

Please guide few good coaching institute in meerut , dheradun , Delhi for preparation of assistant labour commissioner exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?