13th June 2019, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to become a Polytechnic Lecturer in Uttarakhand for BTech graduate?

Sir, I am a BTech graduate and I want to become a Polytechnic Lecturer in Uttarakhand. I want to know that what qualification is essentially required for becoming a Lecturer in this state? Please let me know immediately.

13th January 2021, 09:28 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Qualification required to become a Polytechnic Lecturer in Uttarakhand for BTech graduate?

The minimum education qualification required to become a lecturer for polytechnic is a candidate must have a bachelor or master's degree in Engineering or technology or the candidate must have a PhD or an equivalent degree with first class
It is better to complete the masters and then apply I and the minimum age required to apply is 21 years and there is is an upper limit of 35 years and there is 5 years relaxation for the reserved category students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?