6th July 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State

what qualification is required for the post of English Lecturer in Govt. Polytechnic College of Maharashtra State

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  8. If B.Tech IT qualification enough to become a lecturer in government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?
  9. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  11. Which are the best colleges to join Diploma in Chemical?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  14. Detailed criteria for the post of lecturer at Polytechnic
  15. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  17. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  18. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
20th April 2016, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State

I got 51% of marks with pass division in M.A English literature I'm eligible for junior lecture post in Government junior colleges?
26th June 2016, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State

What is the qualification require for ecoonomics and secreterial practice subject
23rd October 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is Qualification required to become a college lecture?
7th July 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, to be a college lecturer in English,which one should I take: English Literature or Communicative English? As I find Communicative English more suitable for me,will the chance of becoming a college lecturer be less? And for writing NET and SET exam, what is the required qualification?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?