23rd April 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Career option after B.A in Education after a gap of 7 years?

I had completed my graduation in Education (hons) in 2011. Now I want to settle my career so what study I should prefer for better career growth? Which one better for me B.Ed or M.A in Education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?
  2. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  3. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  4. How should I continue my career after having 4 years gap in between?
  5. Will 7 year gap in education and in experience hinder my job seeking? will MS degree help me start my career?
  6. Possibility to apply for B.Ed after a gap of 9 years of completing graduation? -- [New]
  7. Is failed years counted as education gap while taking an education loan?
  8. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible for a job in a good company after having 7 years of gap in education
  10. How to get JRF in UGC NET exam? Whole process of NET ranking?
  11. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  12. What is the next option which I can take after completion of B.A English Graduation?
  13. I am a housewife and did MCA 5 years back : How to resume my career and which is the right career option?
  14. What are the best career option after completion of 12th with commerce course?
  15. How can I restart my career after gap of 4 years? I have done PG in science with good percentage
  16. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Have a gap of 5 years between 12th and B.Tech : Will I get a corporate job? How to plan my career?
  18. Is there any problem that will occur having 3 years gap in education?
6th May 2018, 10:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career option after B.A in Education after a gap of 7 years?

Career options after BA in Education:-

L.L.B

Railways

Banking

Defence

RTC

MBA and also NGO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?