9th January 2011, 02:09 PM
wasim.akram

Question bank of English, Geography, Political Science and History of JNU exam?

Dear sir.. I have passed my b.sc recently with physics (hons.). (55). Sir i want to give my entrance test for ena, or , geography or pol .sci(specialization in international relation.._) for post graduation. Sir actually i m an ias aspirant so i want to prefer for arts subject and want to sit in jnu entrance exam.. So that i can persist my study on a good track and clinch the opportunity .. ..... Actually there i can get sufficient material related with my preparation so i want to have idea that the type of model or previous year question paper so that i can prepare for test well and can able to give my dream a new wing.. With the help of your cooperation.. Sir very politely i would like to request you to that please help me because i am from poor family background but on clearing the jnu entrance i will be able to get my material easily and for this i will be obliged to you for this forever.. Sir as soon as possible plz send the question bank of english,geography,pol sci(specialization in international relation..and history too... Plz sir it will be very kind if you help me ... Because i m in great need of these question paper.... Thanks sir........ I will wait for your answer.. Thanks sir..

Yours sincerely
wasim akram

Related Questions:
  1. Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course?
  2. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
  3. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  4. Which optional subject to choose in IAS exam, History Public Relation or anything else? -- [New]
  5. Which subject combination is better to study in 11th standard to prepare for Civil Services?
  6. What are the subjects available for B.A in Thivandram?
  7. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for scholarship?
  9. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  10. How many subjects are there in B.A?
  11. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  12. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  13. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  14. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  15. Is it possible for me to apply for BA Maths after completion of BA with English, History and Political Science?
  16. Entrance exam of MA Geography in JNU -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subjects for IPS officer is better in Arts stream?
  18. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
5th August 2011, 07:51 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Question bank of English, Geography, Political Science and History of JNU exam?

For the JNU previous year papers when you will apply for the PG course then in your prospects you will also get a form about the old papers fill that form with a short amount of DD and send it to the given address. You will directly receive the old papers from the JNU.

If you can’t do this then buy the papers from your nearest market or search on internet.
1st September 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question bank of English, Geography, Political Science and History of JNU exam?

Sir i m the student of B A Part 3rd of political science, Sir i wana have admission in jnu in PG .So i wana all information of entrance examination and previous year question paper.

Your sincerely
Roshni kumari
23rd October 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the previous year question papers
27th February 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i'm graduate with English .i want be a professor please guide and instruct me. I am waiting your r esponse.
Thanks
Indradev
91 94302 88394
3rd March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir/ ma'am.. how can i prepare for JNU entrance test for M.A. in political science? plz suggest names of some notes or books or question bank.
........deepika (lucknow)
26th March 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

jnu entrance in hindi
27th May 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to get question paper of last year history entrance exam
27th July 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=wasim.akram;309489]Dear sir.. I have passed my b.sc recently with physics (hons.). (55). Sir i want to give my entrance test for ena, or , geography or pol .sci(specialization in international relation.._) for post graduation. Sir actually i m an ias aspirant so i want to prefer for arts subject and want to sit in jnu entrance exam.. So that i can persist my study on a good track and clinch the opportunity .. ..... Actually there i can get sufficient material related with my preparation so i want to have idea that the type of model or previous year question paper so that i can prepare for test well and can able to give my dream a new wing.. With the help of your cooperation.. Sir very politely i would like to request you to that please help me because i am from poor family background but on clearing the jnu entrance i will be able to get my material easily and for this i will be obliged to you for this forever.. Sir as soon as possible plz send the question bank of english,geography,pol s
21st October 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of jnu entrance exam in english for pg
12th January 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

My age is 29 can i appear for entrance exam for M.A in Geography,i complete my B.A in 2004.
7th February 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How do write to entrance exam? And then i want model question paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?