28th January 2012, 08:33 PM
parry veerver

Question paper of 6th semester of computer engineering?

i need the question paper of 6th sem of computer engg. ...please send to me the question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get previous year Question Papers of 6th semester of Computer Engineering of Mumbai University?
  2. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  3. Mumbai University BE in Instrumentation Engineering 6th Semester Process Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Model question papers of 5th and 6th semester diploma(all subjects)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, B.Tech in Computer Science, 6th Sem., Graph Theory and Combinatorics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Cochin University B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months? -- [New]
  8. Calicut University-B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering-6th Sem Engineering Economics and Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  10. Last 5 years question papers for 6th semester?
  11. Summer internship for 6th semester Computer Science at Bangalore?
  12. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  13. What kind of post is available in ISRO for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student? How can I get job there?
  14. Last years question papers of 6th semester of IT engineering by BAMU university of Aurangabad
  15. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  16. Project training in 6th semester of MCA and previous year question paper of the companies meant for it
  17. Mumbai University B.E in Computer Engineering 6th Sem System Programming and Complier Construction Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. University Of Kerala, BCA, 6th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th January 2012, 11:06 PM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: Question paper of 6th semester of computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parry veerver View Post
i need the question paper of 6th sem of computer engg. ...please send to me the question papers
hi friend,
Kindly mention the university as well as the subjects for which you need the previous papers so that some one could hep you in a much better way because the subjects in the particular semester vary as per the university.
3rd April 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send the 6th sem Bca question papers.subjects-ADA
SP,ComputerGraphics and web programming
8th May 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

plz send 6th semester question bank for computer science engineering
20th May 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous question paper of computerscience
29th November 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i want last 10 yrs solved question paper of troubleshooting for polytechnic 6 sem in cse from hsbte
11th January 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i want previous 5 year solved question paper of third year computer engineering of pune university
9th November 2013, 05:47 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the link to get prvse que papers thr is no perticular linka
6th December 2013, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

diplome cme question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?