22nd January 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship for 6th semester Computer Science at Bangalore?

Hello,
i am currently in 6th sem of computer science engineering at bangalore.I am looking for an intern ship program to do in my vacations staring from july at this year.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?
  2. Is there any summer internship for 6th semester ETC student
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  4. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  5. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  7. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  10. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  12. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  13. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  14. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  15. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  16. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  17. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  18. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
3rd February 2014, 09:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship for 6th semester Computer Science at Bangalore?

Internships play a vital role in modern world in getting preference in the interview and recruitment programmes over the competitors on account of professional experience during the internship period. Along with this, you get to experience the real life problems and handle the professional pressure which is a must for the all-round development of the professional.

Since you are a computer science engineering candidate, so you can avail internship opportunity in a wide variety of fields. You can get internship opportunity in :-

- IT Companies
- Networking Companies
- Consultancy Companies
- PSUs
- Online internship like web designing, php can also be availed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?