23rd March 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of post is available in ISRO for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student? How can I get job there?

Sir
I am studying B.E. in 6th semester.
I am studying with Computer Science Engineering branch.
I want to secure job in ISRO. But I don't know my
qualification is sufficient or not for working in ISRO.
If yes, then please tell me about the post?
And how to secure job there?
With Regards-
Shweta Patil

18th April 2015, 04:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of post is available in ISRO for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student? How can I get job there?

Dear with your qualification you can apply for the post of " Scientist/Engineer SC- Computer Science " . For this you have to fulfill the certain Eligibility criteria according to that.

As you said that you are a 6th Semester candidate. So you are not eligible for this job. At least you should complete 3rd year of your B.E/B/Tech in the specific stream.

Eligibility for the Post of Scientist/Engineer SC- Computer Science Engineering :

1.You must complete the Graduation in B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% of marks in your graduation.

2.Age should be in between 18 to 35 years and there is a Age relaxation for the categorized students.

3.Final year students can also eligible to apply for the post of Scientist in ISRO.

Actually the Notification for the year of 2015 has not been released yet and more over from this year onwards it recruits the students who have a GATE score in their Specific stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?