2nd December 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Project training in 6th semester of MCA and previous year question paper of the companies meant for it

I am student of MCA fifth semester and in my 6th semester I want to do project with a software company. So please send me the name and the sites name of the company to set my resume there. Please also send me the previous year question paper of the companies to qualify the entrance exam of the companies. Please send me as well as possible.

Thankyou

11th December 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Project training in 6th semester of MCA and previous year question paper of the companies meant for it

I am student of MCA 5th semester and want to pursue my final sem project with a software company. So please send me the name and the sites name of the company to set my resume there. Please also send me the previous year question paper of the companies to qualify the entrance exam of the companies.I will be thankful to you .
Waiting for your kind reply.
Thank you
7th January 2011, 03:49 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Project training in 6th semester of MCA and previous year question paper of the companies meant for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of MCA fifth semester and in my 6th semester I want to do project with a software company. So please send me the name and the sites name of the company to set my resume there. Please also send me the previous year question paper of the companies to qualify the entrance exam of the companies. Please send me as well as possible.

Thankyou
Dear friend,
For your major project an industrial training is required...
ASP.NET,php,oracle,java,linux,networking those are options for your project...
20th January 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Project training in 6th semester of MCA and previous year question paper of the companies meant for it

I am a student of mca and i want to know whether flloyd warshall algo can apply on undirected graph.My e-mail id is [email protected] send me asearly as possible.I am waiting for ur response.

Thank you!
3rd February 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello, My name is Apurba sain . I want to project of 6th sem of MCA from the IT compannies. I am the studend of North Bengal University. Now i am 4th sem. Please give me one project. My e_mail ID is [email protected].
14th March 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

HCL Project Training for Last year Btech and MCA is best

Contact
HCL, A-8, South Extension-1 Main Ring Road (Adjoining BP Petrol Pump), NEW DELHI
Call 011-43164444, 0-9582999348
Email at [email protected]
12th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello, My name is Nila kamal nayak . I want to do project of 6th sem of MCA from the IT compannies. I am the studend of berhampur University,orissa.. Please give me one project. My e_mail ID is [email protected].
21st April 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

hello, my name is sandeep kumar. i want to project of 6 semester of MCA for the it companies. i am the student of punjab technical
university. please give me one project. My e_mail ID is [email protected] give me . Thanks
14th May 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Iam guru ,doing Vth Sem. I want to know , is there any entrance exam for doing final year project in a particular company?
16th June 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai , i am sudheep from MIET, Trichy. I've done my project works in Laurus Technology which located near kmc, Trichy.
They guided me even for the Conference presentations too. i lost the contact info of them.
i'll collect the mail id and contact number from them and will post for further. all the very best.
26th July 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

hello
My name is Niketa Dantre.I m doing mca and i want to know about training in 6 project semister.please help me .....
my email id [email protected].

thank u.
30th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am student of MCA fifth semester and in my 6th semester I want to do project with a software company. So please send me the name and the sites name of the company to set my resume there.
10th August 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a 5sem mca student and looking for a training and live project in my mca6sem......
18th August 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know thr record format of final ma project o
23rd August 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

There are various auestions are asked .i request u please give the answers of all questions
24th August 2011, 11:59 AM
mathi1

Thankyou
26th August 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

please send me copy to

[email protected]

Thanks in advance
3rd September 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in mca 5th sem . i got 58% in 10th,65 in12th,74% in gaduation and 70% in mca till 4 th semester . can i apply for ny mca 6 sem traing in hcl.
17th November 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hello, my name is koushik . i want to project of 6 semester of MCA for the it companies. i am the student of wbut
. please give me one project. My e_mail ID is [email protected] give me . Thanks
29th November 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi, am 2009 passed out MCA (regular) in affiliated anna university. I have worked as a Non IT field from oct 2009 to june 2011 . past 5 months i have searched for IT field in java domain. I know the basics of java /JSP/Servlets and oracle only. Is it enough to go for IT field now .My problem is i dont know about struts and hibernateand also dont have real time experience in projects. Please give me some idea for my future.
30th October 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am vinod sharma live in the khejroli hattu ki dhani m.r chomu jvvnl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?