22nd December 2010, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Question paper for BPCL for Management Trainee exam? Book to be referred?

I want to question paper of BPCL for Management trainee previous years.Please give me suggestion for book.

2nd January 2011, 04:33 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Question paper for BPCL for Management Trainee exam? Book to be referred?

The exam will cover your academic syllabus only so if you go through your subjects it will help you.
12th January 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper for BPCL for Management Trainee exam? Book to be referred?

does anybody have any idea about the entrance exam question paper for the post of management trainee in BPCL ?????
Plzz tell me any reference book or sample question paper.
13th January 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

could you please help me in providing the question paper of bpcl?
13th January 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

could you please suggest which books want us to refer for management trainee exam held on Jan 22 2011. mail to my id [email protected]

Thanks,
Padmanaban.
14th January 2011, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

No one replies yaar:-( even i got admit card but i dont how i am going to face the test.
16th January 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

could you please help me in providing the question paper of bpcl?[/QUOTE]
16th January 2011, 06:10 PM

Smile Re: Question paper for BPCL for Management Trainee exam? Book to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
could you please suggest which books want us to refer for management trainee exam held on jan 22 2011. Mail to my id [email protected]

thanks,
padmanaban.
plz send me bpcl privous question paper my email id [email protected]
18th January 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

any one can suggest me any reference book to face BPCl management trainee exam....kindly contact me at [email protected]

thanks,
Sheetal
18th January 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi all, Heard dat there may be negative marks for the wrong one.......Be aware of it............
19th January 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Question paper for BPCL for Management Trainee exam? Book to be referred?

20th January 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

23rd January 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How was the exam guys? Hope you have done well... What was the pattern?
26th January 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what was the pattern of bpcl exam
11th May 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

what was the pattern of coal india limited exam for managememt trainee(HR)
21st May 2011, 09:01 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

5th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

any one can suggest me any reference book to face BPCl management trainee exam....kindly contact me at [email protected]

Regards
Suresh
20th June 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

question for bpcl computer engineer.
23rd July 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for management Trainee(MGMT) for SAIL & ONGC. I am not able to get any previous question paper.

Plz. help me or send it to my email-id: [email protected]
28th December 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i am aswani i want some solved prevoius year questions of B-tech management trainee
15th September 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am balamurugan i want some solve questions about mechanical apprentice
26th July 2015, 01:34 PM

Thumbs up Re: Question paper for BPCL for Management Trainee exam? Book to be referred?

I want the placement question papers of BPCL, for management Trainee.please send it to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?