2nd August 2012, 08:51 PM
harshidha

Question paper for VAO exam in Tamil?

i need a question paper for vao exam . . . .in tamil...please send to me the papers

17th September 2012, 03:21 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Question paper for VAO exam in Tamil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshidha View Post
i need a question paper for vao exam . . . .in tamil...please send to me the papers
Hello Harshidha
I have Attached Certain Previous Papers For your Reference and A set of Sample Papers For your Robust Practice!

Please Download them From the Attachment Section Below!

Hope They Help You! And For Any More Queries, Please Leave a Message!
Regards,

Nik!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO Exam Pattern & Syllabus.pdf(151.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf KALI [TAMIL].pdf(872.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: pdf VAO_Tamil_Sample_Papers_1.pdf(1.84 MB, 35 views)
File Type: pdf VAO_Tamil_Sample_Papers_2.pdf(1.93 MB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf VAO_Tamil_Sample_Papers_3.pdf(1.91 MB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf VAO_Tamil_Sample_Papers_4.pdf(1.93 MB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf VAO_Tamil_Sample_Papers_5.pdf(1.91 MB, 42 views)
17th September 2012, 03:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question paper for VAO exam in Tamil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshidha View Post

VAO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. To recruit these officers an exam is conducted by the TNPSC whenever there is a vacancy for the same. This year the vacancy for this post is as high as 1870.

~Generally the notifications for this exam is published in two parts. One for the SC/ST candidates and the second one for the rest of the categories. This year the notifications for this exam was published in the month of June.

~Out of the total seats vacant almost 30% are kept reserved for women, 5% for ex-servicemen and 3% for the physically handicapped candidates. If total number of seats for women are not totally filled up then the rest of the seats are filled up by men of that number.

~To give this exam you need to have a S.S.L.C. certificate. That is the minimum qualification required for this exam. If you have higher qualifications then also you can apply provided you have this certificate to show.

~The lower age limit for giving this exam is 21 years. Upper age limit for general category candidates is 30 years.

~There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For SC/ST and other such candidates the upper age limit is 40 years.

~You need to be well versed in Tamil since that is the local language of the people in the villages of Tamil. This will give you an edge over others.

~Even if you dont know the language properly you can still give the exam. But in that case you have to sit for Tamil language exam within two years from the date of selection and pass in it.

~It is expected that only physically fit candidates will sit for this exam. So to prove your medical fitness you will be asked to show medical certificates to the authority concerned.

~Examination Pattern:

~The selection procedure is basically based on this written exam only. So you need to score as many marks as possible in the written test. You will get only three hours to finish the whole paper. 200 questions all in all will be there. Minimum marks to qualify is 90.

~This year's exam is due in September and by November the results for the same will come out. By December the interview or counselling session is expected to start.

VAO Exam Books:-

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman Books

TNPSC VAO Complete guide( Raman's )
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: The Raman'S Books

TNPSC VAO: Pothu Arivu & Pothu Tamil
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Deepak Series

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

For papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?