29th July 2012, 10:24 PM
donbilla2

How can I join IAF after completion of B.Tech in IT?

how to join IAF after completion of B.TECH IT?

31st July 2012, 09:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IAF after completion of B.Tech in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbilla2 View Post
how to join IAF after completion of B.TECH IT?
Hey friend,

Having completed B.tech which is a UG course you can join in Indian Air Force by writing the entrance exam which is CDS Exam

CDS exam is one of the Indian defence service exam and this exam stands for Combined Defence Service and this exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

The criteria's which you need to satisfy in order to apply for the CDS exam

Eligibility for CDS:

You need to be a citizen of India

The candidate appearing for the exam to join in IAF must be a unmarried male candidate

The age limit for IAF through CDS is that the candidate must have 19-23 years,

Education qualification needed for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subjects.

Candidate need to be physically fit as it is very important.

If you are satisfying all these then you are eligible for applying for the CDS Exam.

You can get more information regarding the CDS Exam at the official site of UPCS at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST

31st July 2012, 09:44 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Hey friend,

Having completed B.tech which is a UG course you can join in Indian Air Force by writing the entrance exam which is CDS Exam

CDS exam is one of the Indian defence service exam and this exam stands for Combined Defence Service and this exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

Eligibility for CDS:

The candidate appearing for the exam to join in IAF must be a unmarried male candidate

Education qualification needed for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subjects.

31st July 2012, 10:33 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,Having completed B.tech which is a UG course you can join in Indian Air Force by writing the entrance exam which is CDS Exam
Eligibility for CDS:
Candidate need to be physically fit asit is very important.

31st July 2012, 11:15 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: How can I join IAF after completion of B.Tech in IT?

Educational qualifications

IMA, Officer’s Training Academy: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.

Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc (with Physics or Mathematics) for NCC entry.

Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering

AGE LIMIT

-Indian Military Academy: 19-24yrs.
-Naval Academy: 19-22yrs.
-Air Force Academy: 19-23yrs.
-Officers Training Academy: 19-25yrs.

www.upsc.gov.in

1st August 2012, 01:35 AM
gokuls1

hello dear,
yes you can apply for IAF after completion of B.TECH in IT. for this you have to go through the exams i.e entrance exams like UPSC CDS or AFCAT. this are 1st step towards your dream and after that if you got selected you will be called for ssb interview.
Age Eligiblity :
----------

>> For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
>> For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years
>> For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
>> For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

best luck..!!

11th August 2012, 12:20 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->yes you can join iaf after b.tech(it).

-->but you have to give the entrance exams like cds/afcat conducted by upsc every year.

-->age eligibility:-

-for indian military academy:-19-24 years

-for air force academy:-19-23 years

-for navy academy:-19-22 years

-for officers training academy:-19-25 years

all the best....work ha
rd and go ahead!!!

17th September 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the further tests are conducted after passing written examination of cds????????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?