2nd July 2010, 10:32 PM
verma2010

Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Hello,

Can I get the previous question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics).

Thanks and Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  2. Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  4. Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)
  5. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  6. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  7. Sample papers for Junior executive electronics in airport authority of india
  8. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  9. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  10. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  11. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  12. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  13. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  14. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  15. Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)
  16. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  17. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  18. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
6th July 2010, 06:17 PM
Kushagra Makin

Default Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Dear freiend i have Question papers of Airport Authority of India. I arranged it from my cousin.
Please send me your e-mail id, i"ll mail you on that.
6th July 2010, 07:17 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

hello friend ,

Airport authority of india conducts an entrance exam to recruit students to it's electronics , civil and ATC for which the last date to apply is 20.08.2010 and you need to send the application form in the prescribed format .

attachment provides you the application form for it ..

The sample paper is attached below but previous year paper are not available on internet , you can refer to books which provided last 5 yrs. or 10 yrs. question papers ..

For the exam , you must be strong in technical subjects in which aptitude will contain the major portion . you can refer to books such as :::

Kennedy

R.S.Agrawal

for vacancy details , you can visit the website http://www.aai.aero/employment news/adv1108.pdf

for more details , you can visit the official website http://www.aai.aero

Regards
~satish~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf advertisement.pdf(127.2 KB, 696 views)
File Type: doc AAI sample paper.doc(24.0 KB, 1680 views)
7th July 2010, 12:41 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by verma2010 View Post
Hello,

Can I get the previous question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics).

Thanks and Regards,
Hi
I can give you some hints like given below.
There are two sections in question paper.
~Technical
~Non- Technical

Section -1
Four types of question which are given below.
*General Knowledge
*English questions are fill in the blanks type, errors, others.

Section-2

Question based on Microwave & Radar, Communication, Linear – Digital Devices, Networking (CN).
You can get question paper from below given site.
http://www.freshersworld.com/placementweek/showpaper.asp?cid=436&pid=13941&pgcount=1&prio=3

Good luck
14th July 2010, 04:33 PM
annu.dabas

hi kusharg can u send me ques paper for jr executive. ma id z [email protected]
14th July 2010, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushagra Makin View Post
Dear freiend i have Question papers of Airport Authority of India. I arranged it from my cousin.
[email protected]
kindly send me
thanks
15th July 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hi friend can u send me question papaer for my email id to
[email protected]
please send me
thank u
15th July 2010, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hi
if u have aai electronics previous question paper plz sedn it [email protected]
15th July 2010, 07:53 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

Here is the pattern of the paper..
There are two sections in question paper.
Non- Technical
Technical

For vacancy and other details , you can visit the website http://www.aai.aero/employment news/adv1108.pdf

you can visit the official website http://www.aai.aero
16th July 2010, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I want AAI electronics previous papers if any have plz send 2 [email protected]
16th July 2010, 12:56 PM
sunprasad

Quote:
[email protected] is my mail id plz send to my mail as soon as possible
16th July 2010, 12:57 PM
acrobhavya

Quote:
hi,this s bhavya,i have applied for jx exe.. bt my specilization is in Electrical and electronics.... is that jr executive post for only on electronic basis. plz tell me the syllabus,and plz send me the question paper
16th July 2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi Fnd,

Can you pls send it to my mail-id [email protected]

thanks in advance.
17th July 2010, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

hi my email id is [email protected]. plz send me previous year junior executive aai question papers.
17th July 2010, 11:56 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii, send your email id to me and i'll try to send u the question papers soon ..........tc
17th July 2010, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[email protected]
kindly send me
thanks
Send it on my mail id given below

[email protected].

Thans for the help.

Regards
Rajat Mukhopadhyay
17th July 2010, 04:11 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
All the question papers of airport authority of india can be downloaded from the sitewww.allexamquestionpaper.blogspot.com/.../airport-authority-of-india-aai-sylabus.html
17th July 2010, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Where is the syllabus o fjr exc ATC mentioned ?
18th July 2010, 07:35 PM
venki236

Quote:
please send me Question papers of Airport Authority of India.My email ID is [email protected]
Thankyou a lot sir
18th July 2010, 09:25 PM
amitjn

hi!
my mail id is [email protected]
my branch is information technology send them quickly!!
18th July 2010, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Quote:
[email protected]
kindly send me
thanks
hai i have applied for sn.assiatant. pls send me the question paper for revision . my mail id is. [email protected]
19th July 2010, 01:52 AM
Papers_Expert

hey friend i have attached the sample papers for the Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics).

download the file and prepare well for the exam.

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf airport authority (AAI).pdf(40.5 KB, 1215 views)
19th July 2010, 09:19 AM
dhanapal

hai friend my name is dhanapal please send me the question papers and syllabus for manager and Jr executive my mail id [email protected]
19th July 2010, 11:20 AM
jitendragautam

Sir plz send on [email protected]
and on [email protected]

Thank you

Quote:
19th July 2010, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please send me the sample papers of AAI junior executive for electronics and communication.my mail id is [email protected]
19th July 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me the referrence book name and some question papers for the post of manager ATC in airports authority of india to my
mail id [email protected]
20th July 2010, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

please send me the sample papers of AAI senior Assistant for electronics and communication.my mail id is [email protected]
20th July 2010, 01:39 PM
payelb

Smile Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Quote:
Hi , Can u pls email me the paper at [email protected] ,, thank you,
20th July 2010, 11:22 PM
p.sudhan

Quote:
Hi friend,here is my email id[email protected].
Please forward the question paper of AAI,Jr Executive(Electronics)to my mail.
I will be very thankful to u.
20th July 2010, 11:34 PM
p.sudhan

Quote:
Hi friend,here is my email id: [email protected].
Please forward the question paper of AAI,Jr Executive(Electronics)to my mail.
I will be very thankful to u.
20th July 2010, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear friend,

any body having sample question papers for MANAGER (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER), please mail it to [email protected]

regards

Hari
21st July 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for your information.Plz send the papers to [email protected]
21st July 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello Freind,

can you please send the ATC (manger) question paper to ([email protected])

my branch is computer science

thank u
21st July 2010, 03:45 PM
avinash.shine

Default Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Hi Kushagra,

pls. send the Question papers of Airport uthority of India on my mail [email protected].
Thanks
avinash

Quote:
21st July 2010, 05:12 PM
deepa.pilla

Can I get Sr Assistant in Electronics Syllubus and previous question paper
21st July 2010, 05:13 PM
deepa.pilla

Can I get syllubus for Sr Assistant in Electronics. My mail ID is [email protected]
21st July 2010, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

HI FRND this is vahida .......please send me the previous papers of AAI for jr.executive ATC electronics.
my email.id is [email protected]
please kindly send me ........
21st July 2010, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend,here is my email id: [email protected]
Please forward the previous papers of AAI,Jr Executive(Electronics)to my mail.
I will be very thankful to u. please kindly send me.....
22nd July 2010, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends this is mansoor...does any one know AAI xam pattern...pls forward me Jr.Executive(ATC) question papers...is there different papers for each branch...if yes pls forward me Information Technology papers to "[email protected]"...i will be very thankful to u...pls kindly forward related matter to my mail.....
22nd July 2010, 07:15 PM
shynesh

Hi Fnd,

Can you pls send it to my mail-id [email protected]

thanks in advance.
22nd July 2010, 08:30 PM
vineeth.vvv

Quote:
pls send it to this id [email protected]
22nd July 2010, 08:53 PM
aman.aec

Post Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Quote:
[email protected]
kindly send me
thanks
kindly send me the question paper of aai electronics my email id is [email protected]
22nd July 2010, 09:32 PM
P.Hema

hi sir my Email id: [email protected] Please reply soon
22nd July 2010, 11:20 PM

Quote:
my id is [email protected], plz send the question ppr of previous year of AAI. Thank you.
23rd July 2010, 12:32 AM
avinashtyagi

hello Sir,

can i get the syllbous and Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)
please send early

Avinash
23rd July 2010, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Please mail me Question papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of SR. ASSISTANT (ELECTRONICS)..... my e-mail id is--- [email protected]
23rd July 2010, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir

Can u please mail me the syllabus and the question papers of Airport Authority of India for Jr.Executive(Information Technology) at my email [email protected]
I vl be very greatful if u can do me the favour

Sumli Mazumdar
23rd July 2010, 01:32 PM
INDULEKSHMI. J

Hai...please send me too the question papers. My mail id is [email protected]

waiting for your reply........
23rd July 2010, 08:42 PM
avinashtyagi

kindly send me the question paper of aai electronics my email id is [email protected]
23rd July 2010, 08:47 PM
avinashtyagi

please sir let me know that when will be the exam date of Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)

Avinash Tyagi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?