9th August 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Question papers of Management for the last 10 years for the preparation & also the books to prefer

Dear Sir,

Is Management & Geography right subjects for the Mains. If yes, I need Question papers of Management for the last 10 years for the preparation & also the books to prefer. Also would like to know that according to the new reform of UPSC, what is the educational qualification required. Will the CSAT will on graduation level only ?

Please let me know the answer to my above queries.

Thanks & Regards

G. Sushma

14th August 2010, 06:36 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers of Management for the last 10 years for the preparation & also the books to prefer

Dear Sushma
The qualification for CS exam is graduation in any stream and you can choose your optional papers as per your convenience.
Geography is good as it covers a good part of GS. Also it is very scoring paper.
You should see the syllabus content of all the subject you might be interested in.
Visit the following website for all question papers and syllabus.
http://www.civilserviceindia.com/subject/question-papers.html
Thank you
15th August 2010, 10:02 PM
bholag

Default Re: Question papers of Management for the last 10 years for the preparation & also the books to prefer

Dear friend ,
You can download the Question papers of Management for the last 10 years papers and
model question papers from the below mentioned website:
www.successCDs.net
www.indiastudycircle.com
1st September 2010, 05:58 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Is Management & Geography right subjects for the Mains. If yes, I need Question papers of Management for the last 10 years for the preparation & also the books to prefer. Also would like to know that according to the new reform of UPSC, what is the educational qualification required. Will the CSAT will on graduation level only ?

Please let me know the answer to my above queries.

Thanks & Regards

G. Sushma
hello...for your help i am suggesting some sites
Visit the following website for all question papers and syllabus.
http://www.civilserviceindia.com/subject/question-papers.html
9th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Question papers of Management for the last 10 years for the preparation & also the books to prefer
6th May 2012, 09:34 PM
viswavuyyuri

Dear Sir,

I want to Management trainee questions paters for electrical for vizag steel plant.

Thanks & Regards
kasi

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/question-papers-management-last-10-years-preparation-also-books-prefer-33563.html#ixzz1u6OTqVlc
6th April 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sample papers of last 2/3 years for the preperation of NCHMCT(hotel management) entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?