15th July 2011, 01:47 AM
jankhana

Question papers of Mathematics of 10th standard in Gujarati Language from Gujarat Board, Gandhinagar?

i want to get question paper of mathematics of 10th standard in gujarati language from gujarat board,gandhinagar.

Related Questions:
  1. Exam Papers of 10th Gujarat Board (in Gujarati)?
  2. 11th semester I question papers for QSEB board in Gujarat Language
  3. How to download Previous year Question Papers of 10th standard of Gujarat Secondary Board?
  4. Question paper of standard 10th Gujarat Medium
  5. Gujarat Board Class 10 Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  7. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  8. How can I score 90+ marks in 10th exam?
  9. How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?
  10. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  11. Sample papers (Gujarati and English) of 10th Gujarat Board?
  12. Gujarat Board Class 10 Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  14. Objective question papers of previous years for 12th GSEB PCM Board exam in Gujarati Language?
  15. Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB? -- [New]
  16. How may I get last 5 years 12th(Commerce) board exam papers in Gujarati language?
  17. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Gujarat Class 12th Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
29th January 2012, 07:00 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Question papers of Mathematics of 10th standard in Gujarati Language from Gujarat Board, Gandhinagar?

You can download the mathematics 10th question papers, sample papers, solved papers etc. from the website given below :-
(http://www.mycbseguide.com)
29th January 2012, 07:08 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Question papers of Mathematics of 10th standard in Gujarati Language from Gujarat Board, Gandhinagar?

Here is a list of some of the websites from where you can get all the sample papers, solved papers, question papers and syllabus in any language :-
1. www.mycbseguide.com
2. www.onlineteachers.com
3. www.cbseguess.com
4. www.cbsenotes.com
5. www.manabadi.com
6. www.jagranjosh.com
7. www.indiagol.com
1st August 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

I need 10th standard maths guidebook online study . please ask how can i serch it and its site .
26th June 2017, 02:52 PM
stutiswet2

I am linking Mathematics subject question paper of Gujarat Board, Gandhinagar. Here are my attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?