2nd February 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?

I have passed my 9th in Maharashtra board but because of some family issues I have to shift to Gujarat now which board is suitable for me because I don't know Guajarati language. May I eligible take admission in cbse board 10th standard?
I m very confused what to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  2. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  3. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  10. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  11. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  13. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  14. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  15. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  16. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  17. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  18. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
4th February 2016, 04:46 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?

Yes, you can take admission in Central Board of Secondary Education affiliated schools in Gujarat. You must collect transfer certificate from your previous school.

You will need to produce certain documents like 9th class marksheet, transfer certificate and photographs for admission in class tenth in Gujarat.

As registration for 10th board exams is done in class 9th, so only school transfer is needed in your case if you were reading in 9th class in Maharashtra from CBSE board.
15th February 2016, 06:44 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?

You can get admission in any CBSE affiliated school. Since you are new in this region, state board might be difficult for you at this point of time, so centralised board would be much suitable for you. CBSE pattern is quite easy and scoring as well as class 10 CBSE exam is optional. But let me tell you, no school will allow to get admission in class 10 due to the registration norms which is done in class 9. At this point of time, you have to lose one year and get admitted in class 9 of CBSE/ICSE or any other board. If you don't wish to lose one year, you can join NIOS.
23rd April 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR / MADAM.

PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR THE PROCEDURE OF THE CHANGES OF SCHOOL GUJARAT BOARD TO GUJARAT BOARD IN THE CLASS 9TH TO 10TH. AS SUCH SCHOOL ARE NOT ALLOWING US. PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE NOTIFICATION IN WHICH CONDITION WE CAN GET ADMITION IN ANOTHER SCHOOL OR NOT.

MATTER MOST URGENT.

B. REGARDS,
ILESH BHATT
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?