12th April 2016, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?

Hi,
Can you answer me because I have studied 10 years in Gujarat Board from 1st standard till 10th standard. But I have transferred to ISC Board and I am not comfortable over here in this Board. Will you help me to know how to join Gujarat Board again?

13th April 2016, 11:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I rejoin Gujarat Board if migrated to ISC Board?

If you want to rejoin in Gujarat Board after migrating to ISC Board, you must have to get TC from ISC Board. You need to submit the Transfer Certificate in Gujarat Board school and complete the admission process. Once, you have satisfied all the eligibility criteria required for taking admission and after completion of admission process, you will be offered admission in Gujarat Board school.
14th April 2016, 01:02 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

In that case I suggest you visit the previous school because they will surely provide you admission because you personally know the staff of the school and they will help you in getting the admissions again. If you do not want to join the same school again then visits the any other school in which you have any personal contact because they will surely helps you.
14th April 2016, 08:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no issue in it, You can very much get admission in 11th class under Gujarat board if you don't feel like studying in ISC board, or if you are facing any difficulty in the new board.

You will just have to fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective school as different schools have different eligibility criteria. Once you fulfill the admission criteria, you will very much be eligible to get admission in any good school under Gujarat board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?