21st October 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?

hi
can you please provide me model question
and answer of junior assistant fire service
airport authority of india in sutheron region???
kindly provide me immediately
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  2. Model question papers of Fire Services exam conducted by Airport Authority?
  3. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India? -- [New]
  4. Which type of questions are asked in Junior Assistant of Fire Services in Airport Authority of India?
  5. Airport authority of India syllabus and model question papers?
  6. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  7. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  8. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  9. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  10. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  11. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  12. Model Question Papers of AAI for the position of Junior Executive?
  13. Model question papers of office assistant in Airport Authority of India
  14. Junior Assistant fire service for airport model question papers?
  15. Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  17. Syllabus and previous year solved question papers of Junior Assistant post in Airport Authority of India?
  18. Opportunities in ISRO after doing BSc Hons Physics
10th January 2015, 06:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
can you please provide me model question
and answer of junior assistant fire service
airport authority of india in sutheron region???
kindly provide me immediately
thanks
Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 1243 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 635 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 592 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 1035 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 838 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?