21st November 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam

Please send me question paper for Jr. Executive (Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India.... at the following id:

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  2. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  3. What type of questions are asked in Technical section of Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam? -- [New]
  4. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  5. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  6. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  7. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  8. AAI Junior executive airport operations question papers? Books which I should refer?
  9. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
  10. Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  12. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive Airport operations? Sample question papers?
  13. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  14. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  15. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  16. Sample qeustion papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  17. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  18. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
4th January 2015, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me question paper for Jr. Executive (Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India.... at the following id:

[email protected]
Below are the attachments of Airport Authority of India question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 373 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 336 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 246 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 319 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 277 views)
11th April 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam

PLEASE SEND ME ALL PREVIOUS YESR SOLVED PAPERS FOR AAI OPERATION EXECUTIVE ON MY MAIL ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?