8th March 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Question pattern and marking system in WB Municipal Service Commission recruitment exam for the post of Accounts Clerk?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the post of Accounts
Clerk in WB Municipal Service Commission.
Can you please tell me about the question
paper pattern and marking system.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  2. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  3. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?
  4. Sample question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  5. Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Municipal Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) graduate?
  7. Detailed information about Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? When the application form will be released? -- [New]
  8. Last 10 years question papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  9. When is the municipal Service Commission Teacher Recruitment Exam?
  10. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant(Office) recruitment exam?
  11. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Previous year question papers of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission exam?
  13. Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission -- [Most Discussed]
  14. A.P. Municipal Accounts Sub Ordinate Service papers and tips?
  15. Examination date of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? From where I will download admit card?
  16. Last ten years papers of Junior assistant municipal service commission exam?
  17. Maharashtra Municipal Service (Civil Department) questions and answers?
  18. Procedure to apply in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant Office exam? Tips for preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?