28th December 2010, 06:22 PM
Jyothi Sane

Question papers and study material for CSTE exam? Detail about CSTE exam?

Hi,
I am preparing for CSTE. Can some please share latest book or question papers and exam details.

Thanks,
Jyothi.

30th December 2010, 10:22 AM
Madhumaruthappan

Default Re: Question papers and study material for CSTE exam? Detail about CSTE exam?

Give a test mail to [email protected]
i have some materials i could share with you, even am also preparing for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyothi Sane View Post
Hi,
I am preparing for CSTE. Can some please share latest book or question papers and exam details.

Thanks,
Jyothi.
2nd March 2011, 03:28 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Question papers and study material for CSTE exam? Detail about CSTE exam?

The Certified Software Tester (CSTE)

eligibility

A 4 year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 2 years experience in the information services field

A 3 year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 3 years experience in the information services field

A 2 year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 4 years experience in the information services field

Six years experience in the information services field

AND

Are working, or have worked at any time within the prior 18 months, in the field within

covered by the certification designation

Examination Details

Candidates for the CSTE certification are tested on the candidate’s knowledge and practice of the skill areas defined in the Software Testing Common Body of Knowledge.

The exam has four-part exam consisting of two sections

multiple choice (50 questions each - objective)

two sections - short answer / essay (10 questions each - subjective).

There is a total of 120 questions and the exam will take over 4 1/2 hours to complete
which includes breaks (3 - 10 minutes each). The passing mark is 75% which is the
average score of all four parts.
27th April 2011, 12:01 PM
spketkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhumaruthappan View Post
Give a test mail to [email protected]
i have some materials i could share with you, even am also preparing for that.
Hi

Can you please send me the same ( Exam material) ? my id is [email protected]

Thanks
5th May 2011, 11:18 AM
gowryjibin

Can any one share me the materials for CSTE ? I ahve got some sample question papers from this site.But I dont have any materials yet.Please help.
My Id - [email protected]
15th May 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I need CSTE studt material and previous papers can any one help me.please send to my [email protected].

Indu
10th September 2011, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

I would like to appear for CSTE Exam somewhere in tha starting of year 2012.

Can anyone tell how I can see Exam dates and from where I can take study material.

My email id is: [email protected]

If anyone can share this information than I would be thankful.

Regards.
2nd January 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I also wanted to appear for CSTE Exam this year 2012.
Can any one share the information regarding the exam & tell me how to gate the study material to prepare for this.

My Email ID is [email protected]

Thanks
Sushree
24th February 2012, 02:52 PM
gasok

I want to appear for CSTE Exam this year 2012.
Can any one share the information regarding the exam & tell me how to gate the study material to prepare for this.

1st April 2012, 02:59 AM
jayana-2003

I would like to take this test some time soon. Can any one share preparation steps and material for CSTE. my email is [email protected]
27th August 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear for CSTE Exam. I need information regarding the exam and the study material to prepare for this.

Thank you very much.
27th August 2012, 12:40 AM
SailajaH

I am trying to prepare for CSTE exam. I need CSTE study material and previous papers. My id. [email protected].

Thank you very much.
Sailaja
14th December 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I am preparing for CSTE exam and I am in need for previous exam papers, details of websites to take mock tests and any other related study material other than CBOK2006.

My email id is [email protected].

I would very much appreciate the help.

Thank you.
14th December 2012, 09:39 PM
GnanaDeepti

Hello,

I am preparing for CSTE Exam and I am in need of papers from previous years, websites that provide mock CSTE tests and any other study material study material other than CBOK2006.

My mail id is [email protected]

Thank you.
14th December 2012, 09:47 PM
GnanaDeepti

Hello,

I am preparing for CSTE Exam and I am in need of papers from previous years, websites that provide mock CSTE tests and any other study material study material other than CBOK2006.

My mail id is [email protected]

Thank you.
24th January 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am Maheshwari, would like to apprear for CSTE Exam this year(2013). Can any one share the CBOK and also the sample questions.

My email ID : [email protected]
Thanks in Advance.
27th February 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

hi all,

plz help me i am preparing for cste exam if anyone has cbok or previous mock question papers kindly send me to [email protected]
27th February 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

hi all,
plz help me i am preparing for cste exam if anyone has mock previous papers or cbok plz kindly send me to [email protected]
27th February 2013, 10:47 AM
kavitabandi

I am trying to prepare for CSTE exam. I need CSTE study material and previous papers. My id. [email protected]
27th February 2013, 10:55 AM
kavitabandi

I am trying to prepare for CSTE exam. I need CSTE study material and previous papers. My id. [email protected] thanks.
10th September 2013, 04:22 AM
toneeles

Hi can anybody send me the CSTE exam material and Previous exam paper for preparation.
Also want to know how difficult is it?
[email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you very much
10th September 2013, 02:01 PM
EFDRTG

Eligibility criteria

4 year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 2 years experience in the information services field

Examination Pattern

There is a total of 120 questions and the exam will take over 4 1/2 hours to complete
which includes breaks (3 - 10 minutes each). The passing mark is 75% which is the
10th September 2013, 06:40 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

The Certified Software Tester (CSTE)

eligibility

A 4 year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 2 years experience in the information services field

A 3 year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 3 years experience in the information services field

A 2 year degree from an accredited college-level institution and 4 years experience in the information services field

AND

Are working, or have worked at any time within the prior 18 months, in the field within

covered by the certification designation

Examination Details

Candidates for the CSTE certification are tested on the candidate’s knowledge and practice of the skill areas defined in the Software Testing Common Body of Knowledge.

17th October 2017, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello Folks- I will be taking the CSTE exam in a month, it will be very helpful if you are able to send me previous year question papers(with answers) both objective and descriptive part.

Thanks,
Bharathi
[email protected]
10th September 2018, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello there,

I am going to take the CSTE exam in a few weeks. Could you send me previous years exam questions ( objectives and essays) with answers ? I greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?