12th July 2012, 01:22 PM
shanthipriya.s

Job Opportunities for me in Software field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in the year 2010 and with 2 years of experience as IT Recruiter?

Hi All,
I hav completed my b.tech in 2010.And i hav two years ofexperience in working as a IT Recruiter in US Staffing.Presently am looking to build my career as a software professional.So,Can u please forward me if dere are any oppurtunies in software that suits my profile..And am very much intresrted in Testing domain.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  2. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  4. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  5. Can I get job in USA If completed PGDM in Finance and having 1 year & 10 months work experience as a Software Developer?
  6. How to get a job in software field in Orissa? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  7. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  8. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  9. Job opportunities in IT/Software field for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  10. Which course is better for a software job after having 6 years experience in electrical manufacturing field
  11. How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?
  12. Which course to join in software testing field?
  13. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  14. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  15. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  16. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  17. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completion of M.A English, B.Ed with 3 years of experience?
3rd January 2013, 10:37 PM
sony14

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me in Software field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in the year 2010 and with 2 years of experience as IT Recruiter?

I have cleared My ISTQB Exam
Now Im planning to write CSTE Exam In India Can Iwrite iniNdia
plz suggest me where can I writ and i would like to know the book to prepare CSTE Exam
3rd January 2013, 10:39 PM
sony14

Thumbs up About:CSTE exam

I have cleared My ISTQB Exam
Now Im planning to write CSTE Exam In India Can Iwrite iniNdia
plz suggest me where can I writ and i would like to know the book to prepare CSTE Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?