15th March 2017, 08:07 AM
Debakanta@1983

Rajasthan Vidyapeeth is approved by AICTE for B.Tech course? Fee structure and ranking of this university?

Hello sir, I want to know B.Tech course from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth approved by AICTE or not? Fee structure and ranking of this university?

15th April 2017, 10:59 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Rajasthan Vidyapeeth is approved by AICTE for B.Tech course? Fee structure and ranking of this university?

The technical course offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth is approved by All India council for Technical Education. You can pursue Bachelor of Technology from this university.

The fee structure is around Rs 40,000 per semester and it may change this year.

In Rajasthan state, it is at 22 in case of technical institute in Rajasthan.
3rd August 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rajasthan Vidyapeeth is approved by AICTE for B.Tech course? Fee structure and ranking of this university?

Rajasthan University B Tech (aeronautics) off campus course approval of aicte
6th September 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether B Tech (aeronautics) of Rajasthan vidyabeet University off campus course is approved by AICTE.
15th November 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can you please upload the AICTE approval letter for refverence so that i can start my admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?