15th May 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Government or private companies after completion of mechanical engineering from IASE University?

Sir/Mam,

I have passing diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university raj. I can apply in government and privet job.? please tell me. Can you please give me the compete information soon as possible on the same? Awaiting for the same on this.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is IASE valid for government or private job? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  3. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  7. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Diploma engineering from IASE is valid for private sector jobs?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in IASE deemed University?
  12. Can I get government job or promotion in my recent job if passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE Deemed University?
  13. Am I eligible for BOE after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IASE Deemed University
  14. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  15. Can I get a government job after pursuing diploma in engineering course from IASE deemed university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
17th May 2016, 06:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Government or private companies after completion of mechanical engineering from IASE University?

Yes, as you have completed your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the above mentioned University, you are very much eligible to apply for government as well as private sector jobs.

However, it is advisable for you to opt for higher education and then later om look for jobs as higher education increases your chances to apply for more jobs in various sectors rather than a diploma degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?