2nd July 2016, 11:07 PM
Pinakidebnath

Reference books for M.Phil entrance exam in Mass Communication?

Hi I am preparing for entrance exam in Mass Communication. Can you please tell me the reference books for M.Phil entrance in Mass communication? I will be really thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  2. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts? -- [New]
  3. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  4. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  6. How can I prepare for M.Phil entrance exam being a Mass Communication postgraduate? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  8. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  9. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  10. Books to be referred to prepare for Mass communication entrance exam?
  11. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  12. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  14. Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?
  15. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  16. Which Books should I prepare to crack UG Exam for Mass Communication? Previous year Question Papers of Entrance Exam for SIMC, Pune?
  17. XIC Exam: Question types? Books? How is XIC exam different from other mass communication colleges for advertising courses?
  18. Best books to refer for Mass Communication exam?
6th September 2016, 10:19 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for M.Phil entrance exam in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinakidebnath View Post
Hi I am preparing for entrance exam in Mass Communication. Can you please tell me the reference books for M.Phil entrance in Mass communication? I will be really thankful to you.
You may refer following books that will help you for preparing entrance exam in Mass Communication.

UGC NET/SLET PAPER - 2 & 3 Mass Communication and Journalism (English) 1 Edition (Paperback, AK Kumar)
Rs.990

Introduction to Mass Communication Theory (English) 5th Edition (Paperback, Baran)
Rs.350

Mass Communication in India (English) 4th Edition (Paperback, Keval J. Kumar)
Rs.259
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?